1. Open the package carefully.
2. Pinch the tip of the condom with your thumb and fingers to make sure that there is no air in the tip (this creates space to collect semen).
3. Put a drop of water-based lubricant in the condom (don't coat the penis), to increase the pleasure for the person wearing the condom.
4. If you or your partner are uncircumcised, pull back the foreskin.
5. Put the condom on by unrolling it as far as possible down the shaft of the penis.
It is important to smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles as you go.
6. Lubricate with water-based lube (the more slipper the condom, the less likely it is to break or come off during sex).
Do not use any oil-based lubricants.
7. Soon after cumming, hold the condom at the base so it won't slip off, and pull out.
8. Throw the used condom in the garbage; not the toilet.