Sister Claire Annette Blowood Grant
The 2014-2015 Granting cycle had ended. Please check back for updates!
Eligibility Requirements for Funding:
- An organization must have 501(c)3 non-profit tax status to be considered. Grants to individuals will not be considered.
- Projects must align with our mission statement:
We are an order of Post-Modern Nuns, dedicated to the promulgation of omniversal joy, and the expiation of stigmatic guilt. We work to raise money for charitable organizations, fight for queer rights and visibility, do safer sex outreach, bring joy and unity to our community, and strive diligently to keep our sense of humor, never taking ourselves so seriously that we forget to have fun. We gladly welcome all races, creeds, genders, and sexual orientations.
- Projects must be operated within the following counties in the State of Florida: Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia, Brevard.
Historically, we have funded smaller grass roots organizations whose focus is to improve and strengthen the GLBTQ communities. All applications will be considered as long as no more than 10% of funding is applied to administration costs (including travel and personnel).
Maximum Grant: $1,500.00
The Orlando Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Abbey of St. Gertrude De Nivelles have a commitment to the entire GLBTQ community. There will be no guarantee of continued funding for agencies or projects who receive money in this Grant Cycle. Applications received by October 1, 2015 will be considered for Anniversary 2015 distribution only; all future disbursements will require new applications.
- Complete this application legibly. The form may be completed electronically, or printed and completed manually, in which case the Sisters recommend using a typewriter or computer to fill in the application. Illegible applications cannot be processed and will be disqualified.
- Use no more than 100 words to answer each individual question on page 2 of the application.
- Include a copy of your IRS 501(c)3 letter and budget for the project for which you are seeking funding.
- Complete and sign the Grant Application.
- Include a copy of your logo if you would like it considered for display on our grant disbursement list.
- All applications must be received by 5pm, October 1, 2015. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Electronic applications must include the application form and electronic copies of supporting documents in a single email message to email@example.com.
Applications may also be sent to our mailing address:The Orlando Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
P.O. Box 3665
Winter Park, FL 32792-3665